106-9 Kicks Country Middays with Ryan James
106-9 Kicks Country is driving you home with the most country weekday afternoons with Ryan James.
Ryan grew up in Dallas and lived in Arkansas for while. Ryan is a city slicker that loves being country - just a typical country boy, well actually, he doesn't shoot Bambi or play with fish. Fish smell and taste funny, but Ryan does love the outdoors.
When not playing the most country for 106-9 Kicks country, you might find Ryan 4-wheeling, camping, hiking, and doing anything outdoors when it's nice.
Ryan also loves storms, though he is still working on seeing his first tornado - he has tried to chase them down, but they keep running from him. Ryan also loves roadtripping too. He has been to 44 out of the 50 states.
Want More Ryan?
1. What's in your CD player or on your personal playlist right now? Well my CD player is broken, but I just made a really cool old school playlist from the Pop/Dance/Hip Hop of the 90s. I also made a Rockin Country playlist, this playlist consists of no crying in your beer/woman cheatin on ya songs - Only party tunes
2. What's your favorite movie? Tremors - I even drove to where they filmed it in Lone Pine, California
3. What do you watch on T.V.? Family Guy, Kings Of Queens and anything else that is on that is good
4. Where are you most likely to be spotted around Cookeville? The Gym...Haha... ok really... umm... maybe the movie theater
5. What are your top three favorite foods? Chicken n' taters, Hamburger Helpers' Cheesy Enchilada, and Cracker Barrels Chicken-N-Dumplins
6. You're going to the movies. What are you getting at the concession stand? Nothing, it's in my pocket :) or my dates purse - I'd rather her get caught with it haha!
7. Do you have pets? 2 cats - A fat one that loves everyone and an old one that loves your lap
8. What made you want to work in radio? It all started when I called radio stations wanting to be on the air when I was about 15
9. What was your first job? I was an usher for The Great Passion Play in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
10. Can you picture yourself with a different career, if so - what? Not really, I love my job!