In a few weeks, high schoolers will be graduating as the class of 2014. BUT Let's take a look at the incoming freshman class....the class of 2018. YOU'RE ABOUT TO FEEL OLD!
- First off, they were born in 2000 or 2001 and they’re graduating in 2018.
- They’re the class of 2018.
- They’ve never lived in a world with monthly texting limits.
- The lyric “shake it like a Polaroid picture” has no meaning to them.
- The Motorola Razr is a museum artifact
- If you say, “You sound like a broken record,” chances are they won’t understand you.
- They don’t understand where the shutter sound your phone makes when it takes a picture comes from.
- They have always had to accept Crocs as reality.
Just to name a few.. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL LIST.
photo by Freerange stock.