Most Hated Christmas SongsNov 19, 2012 -- 7:29am
- “Jingle Bells” by the Singing Dogs.
- “The Man With All the Toys” by The Beach Boys.
- “All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth” by Spike Jones.
- “Jingle Bells” by Barbra Streisand.
- “Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer” by Elmo and Patsy.
- “O Holy Night” by Eric Cartman from “South Park”.
- “Blue Christmas” by the Porky Pig imitator Seymour Swine.(I think this song is more of a "guilty pleasure" - StyckMan)
- “O Come, O Come Emmanuel” by Neil Diamond.
- “Deck the Halls” by Mannheim Steamroller. (Also a Guilty Pleasure. IMHO)
- “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus” by Little Jimmy Boyd.
Return to: 106-9 Kicks Country Gator And StyckMan Mornings Blog