I'm just sayin' SOME OF THIS had to be faked...but STILL..it's cool!
this kid is SIXTEEN!!!
Hey, critics of Carrie Underwood, she doesn't need you. She has Jesus.
After her performance as Maria on Thursday night's "Sound of Music Live!" on NBC, Underwood is using Twitter to stand up for herself.
Plain and simple: Mean people need Jesus. They will be in my prayers tonight... 1 Peter 2:1-25
SO THERE HATES...PIPE THAT IN YOUR SMOKE AND STICK IT!!
This is absolutely adorable
This guy has a whole YouTube channel of talking animals and it's some FUNNY STUFF...but I think his best work is his yearly Christmas Carols. Yall gotta see the last three.. (I certainly hope he puts out another one this year)
This is WAAAY too cool not to play with for the rest of the day....
Bob Dylan now has an official video for "Like A Rolling Stone," 48 years after the song became his first top ten hit.
Dylan unveiled the clip on his website Tuesday. It's an interactive video that's set up like a TV, and you can scroll back and forth through the "channels". And on every show -the "speaker" is singing "Like A Rolling Stone." TOO FRIGGIN COOL!!!!
There are a total of 16 stops on the dial, including a "music classic" channel featuring a vintage Dylan performance of the song backed by The Band.
"Like A Rolling Stone" is from Dylan's 1965 album Highway 61 Revisited, which is considered his first "rock" album. It was his second "Billboard" charting single and served as his breakthrough, peaking at number two on the Hot 100. It was also an international hit, reaching the top ten in several other countries including the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, and Canada.
Watch and play with the video here.
My proposal wasn't nearly this good.. years ago, I got a job in another state. I told my, then girlfriend about the job, and said "you wanna go" She said "we gotta get married". I shruged and said, "alright"... two weeks later we were married. That's it.. now this one...THIS ONE IS COOOOL!
We Just came across this blog that was published in 2011 but it sure is powerful now. If you're a dad with a daughter you're surely going to want to read it over. The list below is some great advice..but you really should also read the FULL ARTICLE by Clicking Here.
1. Love her mom.
2. Always be there.
3. Save the day.
4. Savor every moment you have together.
5. Pray for her. Regularly. Passionately. Continually.
6. Buy her a glove and teach her to throw a baseball.
7. She will fight with her mother. Choose sides wisely.
8. Go ahead. Buy her those pearls.
9. Of course you look silly playing peek-a-boo. You should play anyway.
10. Enjoy the wonder of bath time.
11. There will come a day when she asks for a puppy. At least one time in her life, just say, “Yes.”
12. It’s never too early to start teaching her about money.
13. Make pancakes in the shape of her age for breakfast on her birthday.
14. Buy her a pair of Chucks as soon as she starts walking.
15. Dance with her. Don’t wait ‘til her wedding day.
16. Take her fishing. .
17. Learn to say no.
18. Tell her she’s beautiful. Say it over and over again.
19. Teach her to change a flat.
20. Take her camping.
21. Let her hold the wheel. She will always remember when daddy let her drive.
22. She’s as smart as any boy. Make sure she knows that.
23. When she learns to give kisses, she will want to plant them all over your face. Encourage this practice.
24. Knowing how to eat sunflower seeds correctly will not help her get into a good college. Teach her anyway.
25. Letting her ride on your shoulders is pure magic.
26. It is in her nature to make music. It’s up to you to introduce her to the joy of socks on a wooden floor.
27. If there’s a splash park near your home, take her there often.
28. She will eagerly await your return home from work in the evenings. Don’t be late.
29. If her mom enrolls her in swim lessons, make sure you get in the pool too.
30. Never miss her birthday. In ten years she won’t remember the present you gave her. She will remember if you weren’t there.
31. Teach her to roller skate. Watch her confidence soar.
32. Let her roll around in the grass. It’s good for her soul. It’s not bad for yours either.
33. Take her swimsuit shopping. Don’t be afraid to veto some of her choices, but resist the urge to buy her full-body beach pajamas.
34. Somewhere between the time she turns three and her sixth birthday, the odds are good that she will ask you to marry her. Let her down gently.
35. She’ll probably want to crawl in bed with you after a nightmare. This is a good thing.
36. Few things in life are more comforting to a crying little girl than her father’s hand.
37. Introduce her to the swings at your local park. She’ll squeal for you to push her higher and faster. Her definition of “higher and faster” is probably not the same as yours. Keep that in mind.
38. When she’s a bit older, your definition of higher and faster will be a lot closer to hers. When that day comes, go ahead… give it all you’ve got.
39. Holding her upside down by the legs while she giggles and screams uncontrollably is great for your biceps. WARNING: She has no concept of muscle fatigue.
40. She might ask you to buy her a pony on her birthday. Unless you live on a farm, do not buy her a pony on her birthday. It’s OK to rent one though.
41. Take it easy on the presents for her birthday and Christmas. Give her Experiences instead.
42. Let her know she can always come home. No matter what.
43. Remember, just like a butterfly, she too will spread her wings and fly some day. Enjoy her caterpillar years.
44. Write her a handwritten letter every year on her birthday. Give them to her when she goes off to college, becomes a mother herself, or when you think she needs them most.
45. Learn to trust her. Gradually give her more freedom as she gets older.
46. When in doubt, trust your heart. She already does.
47. When your teenage daughter is upset, learning when to engage and when to back off will add years to YOUR life. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how.
48. Ice cream covers over a multitude of sins. Know her favorite flavor.
49. This day is coming soon. There’s nothing you can do to be ready for it. The sooner you accept this fact, the easier it will be.
50. Today she’s walking down the driveway to get on the school bus. Tomorrow she’s going off to college. Don’t blink.
photos by Gator Harrison.
In an ad to show Volvo trucks "dynamic steering".... Jean-Claude Van Damme performs the splits standing on the mirrors of two trucks.. Now here's the question.. Is it REAL or Fake? Either way..it's cool.. (my opinion is BELOW the video - StyckMan)
I think the splits are very real.. however..notice that the trucks are moving backwards... I think...SOMEHOW.. he STARTED in the splits..and the trucks came together. Run it backwards and it appears as if he's going INTO the splits. I'm not sure HOW he got into the splits in the first place...but the trucks are RUNNING BACKWARDS.. hmmmmm STILL COOL...VERY DANG COOL
More than a few of the Twitter's 230 million users have noticed their tweets are making other people rich.
So what would that be exactly? TIME has crunched the numbers. You can poke in your username (or anyone else’s) below to find out how valuable your Twitter feed is.
Here's how our's plays out.
Where do you fall?? How much SHOULD Twitter OWE YOU? Interactive: This Is How Much Money Twitter Owes You | TIME.com